Sunday, August 22, 2010

poetry FAIL

:)
But I'm posting it anyway, because I'm a big, cheesy, retarded, pitiful dork in love. You really can't expect anything else from me...

100 pieces of sky

I could write backwards
to when we met
and find you smiling
your crooked grin
upsidedown
naming the stars
haunting cafes alone;
you documented every second
I wasn’t there.
I counted heartbeats
from when you started it
for me..
the number is now
infinite.
I could draw a map
of what I’ll find in your eyes
like a tattoo of certainties
I can’t get right;
I’m already marked
and I know the way..
how do you find the middle?
I’m upsidedown
and smiling
holding back a storm..

I will collect
100 pieces of sky
for every wrong turn,
every time you cried.
I will dispense them
as thoughts
as snow
the smell of magnolias,
your skin in pink fleece;
wrap them in ribbons
until you can sing
to me
and I can write
the end.
I will dispense
crooked grins
with certainties
and document the stars
you light
in heartbeats.


SO disgusting. Really.
If I read this elsewhere, I'd have to go vomit.
:D

2 comments:

  1. Not, in any way, a fail. Heh...

    Stars and ribbons and infinity away from being a fail.

    Thank you. It's beautiful. And likewise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're biased. :P
    hahaa..
    And you're welcome. *idioticgrin*

    ReplyDelete