Thursday, August 26, 2010

I have NO idea...

Yup...I've reached that place. The WTF place. I actually don't know anything about anything, and it's kind of nice in ways. Sort of. 8-/
I have definites, don't get me wrong...I mean..I KNOW quite a bit. But, that's all the big stuff...the big picture. The rest...goodlord.
The little picture is getting weirder by the day, and I can't do anything about it.
Except drink some. And listen to music. And go into my room and sleep when possible. And coffee...sometimes cakeballs.

I am planning to get a tattoo in the next couple of weeks, and in the meantime I've been bored and impatient. Work is difficult and busy, but I've decided to take it easy as much as possible and just do my best to NOT be quite as OCD and workaholic as I have been for the last seven years. I'm actually almost slacking, which is SO not me. I take long lunches, I hang out at Starbuck's, I take extra breaks, and I have been doodling quite a bit. I even doodle on myself, because (as I stated before) I'm impatient. I've even gotten my coworker into doodling on HERself..hahaa. And I have examples:




Yes...I'm THAT bored.
(And..wow...is my skin looking old??? Crap.)

Ah...the randomness...
And...not. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I like the little fella with the flower propeller. LOL! He's cute.

    I'm glad you're taking it easier than usual. You need to, and it's about time!

    ReplyDelete