Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Song of the Week #26

Sometimes I'd like to painfully murder the entire male gender. Sometimes..
Lots of people assume that lesbians just hate men, as a rule...like it's something we have to swear to in Lesbo Boot Camp or something, when we go through our training and orientation...you know..after we've been recruited. "No toaster oven for you until you swear to always wear ugly shoes, walk without any semblance of grace or femininity, and swear to despise and want to maim anyone with a penis!! Hand on the Lesbo Bible!!! (an autographed copy of Ellen's autobiography) Now..go rescue some stray animals and get an unflattering haircut!! Make us PROUD!"
*sigh*
I don't hate men, and don't even normally pre-judge them. But..goddammit if they don't make it really hard to NOT hate them sometimes. One of the ones I actually like pissed me off today, unintentionally, and I needed to listen to my Chevelle to feel better and convince myself to spare his life. He's young, and therefore retarded on many levels. I tried to impart wisdom...*moresighing*
Thank you, Chevelle, even though you all have a penis. At least, I assume you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment