Sunday, February 20, 2011

numbers

My resting heart rate is between 50 and 60 beats per minute.
I have 153 artists and 6.3 days or 19.52 GB of music in my iTunes library.
My Documents folder contains 423 items, and 90% of that is school-related.
I have 1,507 pictures and videos.
phoneAMOK has around 40 apps right now.
I wear a size 8 1/2 shoe..sorta.
I have 4 drumsticks on my kitchen table. And 1 smelly cat.
I have 6 keys on my keyring thing.
I have approximately 4 million ladybugs in my apartment at any given moment. One is looking at me now, and walking along a drumstick.
I have 4 books under my coffee table.
After tomorrow I will have 93 credits in school. 27 to go. 8-/
I have 67 FB friends, and that's about 60 too many.
I have 13 pairs of shoes.
I have 17 beers in my fridge. Who wants them?
I have 110 days until. ;)

I tend to count things. I don't know why. I notice numbers..quantities. I notice balance and imbalance. I look at license plates and addresses, I remember what time things occured. It's involuntary and likely kind of weird. You'd think I'd be decent at math, but I'm not. I get lost in the process. I think in lists and lines...like latitude and longitude. I plan things like I'm planning a drawing.
And..yes. I'm bored. *sigh*
If I wasn't on page 12 of a hellaciously miserable paper I'm forced to write, I'd likely be forcing myself to draw. I already have it all planned out in my head. :)

1 day until I get a brief break.

No comments:

Post a Comment