Sunday, November 7, 2010

you must do the thing you think you cannot do...

One of my favorite quotes, and it comes from Eleanor Roosevelt.

Here, then, are the things I must do:

I must wake up tomorrow morning, and trudge through yet another week of hundreds, at a job I am beyond sick of performing.

I must not kill my coworkers. :D

I must combat the Java programming language and come out victorious, with another A, in three weeks.

I must readjust to several months of online classes to finish my degree next summer.

I must also pay for the more expensive (and mandatory) online classes.

I must laugh often.

I must make others laugh.

I must find the time, inspiration, and energy to draw/paint again.

I must begin training for a triathlon in the next month.

I must relearn how to swim, which I despise doing.

I must ignore the pain in my hands, knees, and left ankle while drawing, painting, and training.

I must continue forgiving.

I must spend less money on coffee and awesome pastries. :D

I must endure the impending holidays as "single me."

I must not jump out of a plane again, because I can't justify being risky anymore.

I must tolerate other humans.

I must stop and breathe sometimes.

I must collect more pieces of sky.

I must be flexible and patient.

I must cry.

I must not make others cry.

I must dream again.

I must make it snow. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love this list...heh. Particularly the pieces of sky.

    Here are mine:


    I must make the words flow.
    I must write something. Anything.
    I must paint again.
    I must climb out of the holes I fall into.I must climb into the holes I fall out of..*grin*
    I must, I must, I must increase my bust. (NO..not really!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    You can do all of that...even the bust one, but it's probably not a good idea..lol.

    ReplyDelete